Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Black Tide

This post is about a new discovery I have made, thanks again to my friend Javi (yeah, the one who has lend me his acoustic guitar).

Specifically, it is about a band from Miami, Florida, founded in 2004 called Black Tide. Current members are Gabriel Garcia (vocals and lead guitar), Austin Diaz (rhythm guitar and vocals), Zachary Sandler (bass and vocals), and Steven Spence (drums, percussion). The D day, Javi gave me a CD with a bunch of songs and albums which we were checking out that same day at his place, and the optical device (hehe, my techie-side) had a couple of songs from their debut album "Light From Above", released on March 18th, 2008 through Interscope Records. The most amazing thing is that, none of them is in their twenties yet, and they have already played in the Ozzfest.

The complete tracklist of the album is here:

1. "Shockwave"
2. "Shout"
3. "Warriors of Time"
4. "Give Me a Chance"
5. "Let Me"
6. "Show Me the Way"
7. "Enterprise"
8. "Live Fast Die Young"
9. "Hit the Lights" (Metallica cover)
10. "Black Abyss"
11. "Light from Above"

My favourites are "Shockwave", "Warriors of Time", "Let Me", and Metallica's cover "Hit the Lights". Check out their album "Light From Above" in Grooveshark. As usual, I will leave you with one of their videos, hehehe... have fun!!! Gracias Javi!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home