Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chart One, Level A+

Finally!!! At last, I have finished Chart One (still five more left... :P). Since I was making progress I preferred to wait until I managed to fulfill the first of six charts. Next day I will have a look to Chart Two.

On the other hand, soon I will be moving to Madrid, Mainland, Spain, because of requirements of my new job, but it will be for a limited period of time. Meanwhile, I don't know how I am going to be able to manage to continue with my guitar practice. I will try to find a way out.

Also, I would have to return to my friend Javi his acoustic guiar, Takamine G Series, quite nice, and very basic, among Takamine's variety of models. I borrowed it because I wanted to record some ideas on acoustic guitar, which certainly, have trapped me under its melody. Definitely, I will try to get on of those!!

For the moment, I am posting a sneak peak to my (temporary) "possession":



Will try to keep up the progress!! Bye ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home