Sunday, March 20, 2011

Steve Vai Acoustic

The other day I went with my brother to the local music store Picholi to check out the acoustic guitars they had on stock. Most of them were Fender, Ibanez and Takamine. When we were about to leave, I picked up an Ibanez acoustic guitar catalog, and checked out that Joe Satriani and Steve Vai had both their own signature guitars.

Knowing their virtuoso playing style and high performance and technique with the electric guitar, I wanted to see how did they perform with the acoustic. A very interesting video from Steve Vai playing "All About Eve". For me, it gets just in the limit where natural paced, instinctive playing gets faded by playing fast, thousand scales and all that stuff. Although, it has the unique brand of Mr. Vai in it:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sakira said...

Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app spotify premium beta apk thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you 🙂

06:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home