Monday, May 07, 2007

Chart 2, Level C+

Actually, I got to this level a couple of weeks ago, but was feeling lazy about posting the update, :p. Anyway, I am working on the guitar workout everyday, but my mind is not in the guitar mood these days. I have an exam this Friday, maybe that is the main reason.

Last Saturday night, we spent almost two and a half hours, waiting for the boxing fight De La Hoya vs Mayweather. After all, it wasn't a great fight, and we were really upset about it.

Yesterday, my brother Ravi, my friend Sri and myself had a really great time during the workout. We did a lot of grappling, and I am sure we will be doing it again this week. To keep the fire alive, for both music and sports, here is a video of Sepultura, from their 1996 album "Roots". The track is called "Attitude", and it features one of the greatest UFC fighters of all times, Royce Gracie. Here it is:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home