Sunday, April 14, 2013

Anthrax - Worship Music

I wanted to write this post earlier, but never made the effort to do it. It is quite important for me because, being a great thrash metal fan since the beginning of my musical taste development, is strange that I never got into one of the undeniable Big 4 from the birth of thrash metal Anthrax!! Also, couple of months ago, I went out with my wife and some friends and they liked the music a lot when I asked the DJ a track from their latest album at full blast!!!

But I found their video from the track "The Devil That You Know", from their latest album "Worship Music", and the sound was fresh, strong and vigorous!! So, obviously, I wanted to listen the rest of the songs.

The tracklist is as follows:
1. Worship - 1:41 
2. Earth on Hell - 3:11 
3. The Devil You Know - 4:46 
4. Fight 'Em 'Till You Can't - 5:48 
5. I'm Alive - 5:37 
6. Hymn 1 - 0:38 
7. In The End - 6:46 
8. The Giant - 3:47 
9. Hymn 2 - 0:44 
10. Judas Priest - 6:24 
11. Crawl - 5:29 
12. The Constant - 5:21 
13. Revolution Screams - 5:01

Check out their video, wicked!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home