Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Metallica's new album

Death Magnetic is coming out the 12th of this month. Listening to some of the tracks gives me an impression of a mixture of "And Justice For All..." with some "Load" and "Reload" stuff, but we will have to wait until the release. I think I will need to listen to it quite a few times before I get used to it. Basically what happened to me with "St Anger", but no way is comparable to the almighty Metallica from the good old days! Check out for more details in their official website.

3 Comments:

Blogger stig said...

Hi

what happened to the David Mead Guitar Workout??? You seemed to stop at Chart 2 level B! I am on Chart 1 level C so I have a way to go. Did you abandon it? Did it help you with your playing?

23:14  
Blogger Jay Kamble Govind said...

Hi stig,

Well, I haven't abandoned it, but its been a while since I havent touched the guitar. That is why I kept on posting, so I wouldn't loose the inspiration and the drive.

I am glad you have decided to do the workout. Yes, it really helps, and you notice the effect once you keep on progressing.

Keep up the work and let me know how it goes!!

16:51  
Blogger stig said...

Hi

I intend to keep it going -but progress is slow! I think it is a useful way to ensure poractise sessions remain focussed. Before I would spend 20 minutes messing about and not really practice anything. Now at least I am moving even though it seems not very fast. From your blog it seems that once you get through Chart 1 then the subsequent charts are somewhat faster. Maybe that initial chart lays the groundwork n terms of muscle strength and mental processes. Must go and practise now!

22:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home