Sunday, October 01, 2006

Marty Friedman vs Paul Gilbert

I have added to my audio library the last two albums of awesome guitarist Marty Friedman. I definitely recommend it to anyone who is a fan of rock and metal guitars. The collection of soundscapes he can come up with is just incredible, and is not that complex or inticrate as Joe Satriani or Steve Vai, for those who don't like guitar virtuoso albums. Check out his new album, "Loudspeaker":


I have also got some of Paul Gilberts albums from his solo career. He is the rock dude with plenty of energy in his playing style, backed up with his precise and cutting-edge technique, with his personal carismatic touch. His latest album is "Acoustic Samurai", recorded live in Tokyo, Japan:


To end this post, I will like to add a video I found at You Tube, where both guitarists are invited to a Japanese TV show to prove their skills with the "axe". Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home